- so you mean they basically stole those songs?
- why didn’t they just get a new drummer?
- wait, there were other songs besides Stairway?
- he’s just the bassist
- I’m so sorry that they’re all dead!
- ew, so hairy!
- why does he stuff his pants, inferiority complex?
- that guy’s a pedophile satanist!
- what’s so special about playing guitar with a bow?
- ahaha, those clothes are so ugly!
- none of them is hot
- does he know any other words than babe!?
I couldn’t get myself to read the want ads. The thought of sitting
in front of a man behind a desk and telling him that I wanted a job, that I was qualified for a job, was too much for me.
Frankly, I was horrified by life, at what a man had to do simply in order to eat, sleep, and keep himself clothed.
So I stayed in bed and drank. When you drank the world was still out there, but for the moment it didn’t have you by the throat."
— Charles Bukowski - (Book: Factotum)